Pallavi runs Hakuna Matata, a global fusion cuisine restaurant in Kolkata. Prabhas manufactures jute products. Pallavi and Prabhas met in junior college in Kolkata and fell in love. There love story is truly a “Journey to Destiny”. The wedding had all the right ingredients. Marwari traditions, Punjabi dancers, a glorious Thai welcome and a couple madly in love with each other.
In no particular order, here is what we did at Pallavi and Prabhas’s wedding
1. Consumed nearly 50 shots of vodka between a 14 member team in under 20 mins (more like, were made to consume :D)
2. Danced with them at the sangeet till 4:30 in the night/morning (this time, willingly)
3. Made 50 people do a synchronous jump into a swimming pool for one shot. Made them do it again
4. Got into arguments with Thai wildlife protection officers because they won’t allow shoots in a protected forest area (even after three ‘pretty please’s ) 😀 😀
5. Made friends, really genuine and good friends.
and … almost forgot … clicked some amazing pictures and took video!
Event managed by: Krishna Patel